Private At-Home Mental Health Care
We offer a crisis home mental health treatment service, which is rapid and responsive to individual needs.
By providing mental health care in the comfort and privacy of your own property, your response to treatment is likely to be higher. This is because of numerous benefits, including:
- Comfort and Familiarity: Clients tend to feel more relaxed and comfortable when receiving treatment in a familiar environment, leading to reduced stress and anxiety levels when compared to clinical settings.
- Personalised Care: Home-based treatment allows our therapists to receive a better understanding of the unique challenges and triggers in a patient’s home environment. This allows our team to offer a more tailored treatment plan based on each client’s individual needs.
- Reduced Stigma: Receiving mental health treatment at home is more discreet and private, decreasing the anxiety of being judged by others.
- Convenience: Eliminating the need for travel can speed up therapy sessions and make it more convenient for patients with hectic schedules, mobility challenges, or transportation restrictions.
- Family Involvement: In-home treatment can facilitate family involvement in the therapy process, allowing our expert therapists to work with families to improve communication and relationships.
- Reduced Dropout Rates: Home-based treatment can help reduce dropout rates by removing barriers, such as travelling time and scheduling conflicts.
Research has shown that home-based mental health treatment can be as effective as, or even more effective than, traditional office-based therapy in some cases, leading to better outcomes for some individuals.
Orchestrate Health is private pay healthcare company and therefore works outside the NHS and CAMHS provision.
We are able to provide at-home treatment for depression, anxiety, work burnout, OCD, eating disorders, and other mental health conditions to clients living in Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Kent, and throughout London.
Luxury Live-In Treatment Also Available
For people who require immediate mental health care, we also offer intense live-in assistance with fully licenced mental health nurses as an alternative to inpatient treatment.
Clients are able to stay in the comfort and anonymity of our luxury, discreet and private facilities in Mayfair, Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Notting Hill, London.
In order to avoid hospital admission, we can manage both our customers’ mental health symptoms and medicines.
Home Mental Health Care in Surrey
Private, at home mental health care means you are able to live your life in the comfort of your own home, whilst any symptoms of your condition are monitored and cared for by your healthcare team.
Our services can also be used for patients who have spent time in hospital but would prefer to be treated at your own property.
The goal of home treatment is to enable clients to live their lives in the least restrictive way possible. Allowing them the best quality of life despite their mental health difficulties.
One of the greatest benefits we can offer here at Orchestrate is the development of a strong therapeutic relationship with each client. Treatment serves your privacy and comfort by taking place within your own property, allowing you to be more relaxed and willing to engage in treatment, removing the inconvenience of travel and attending appointments.
Contact Orchestrate Health today to receive at-home mental health treatment in Surrey and the surrounding areas.
We offer a fully private pay service and work outside of the NHS. Orchestrate Health are committed to ensuring patients receive the highest standards of care available.
Request a brochure
"*" indicates required fields
Our behavioural and mental health treatment services are offered both nationally and internationally. Our team will travel to your location to give skilled treatment and care in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Arrangements can be made if a client desires to undergo treatment outside of the UK.