Private At-Home Mental Health Care
According to data, around one in four people in the UK suffer from a mental health condition each year. This includes common issues such as anxiety and depression to more severe conditions, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and eating disorders.
Clients in Berkshire and the surrounding areas can greatly benefit from of our private, at-home mental health care service. Research has proven that patients respond better when receiving treatment in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
This is because of numerous factors, including:
- Comfort and Familiarity: When receiving treatment in a familiar environment, clients often feel more at ease and comfortable. This lowers stress and anxiety levels compared to clinical settings.
- Personalised Care: Our therapists can better understand the specific difficulties and triggers in a patient’s home setting when they provide home-based treatment. This enables our staff to provide a more individualised treatment plan depending on the needs of each client.
- Reduced Stigma: Being treated for mental illness at home is more discreet and private. This reduces concern about being judged by others.
- Convenience: By removing the need for travel, treatment sessions can be completed faster and more conveniently for patients.
- Family Involvement: Family engagement in therapy can be facilitated through in-home care. This allows our skilled therapists to work with families to enhance relationships and communication.
- Reduced Dropout Rates: By eliminating obstacles like travel time and schedule problems, home-based treatment can help to produce lower dropout rates. This increases the chances of successful therapy.
Orchestrate Health is private pay healthcare company and therefore works outside the NHS and CAMHS provision.
We are able to provide at-home treatment for depression, anxiety, work burnout, OCD, eating disorders, and other mental health conditions to clients living in Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Kent, and throughout London.
Luxury Live-In Treatment Also Available
In addition to at-home mental well-being therapy, we also provide intensive live-in support with fully qualified mental health nurses as an alternative to inpatient treatment for patients who need mental health care right away.
Our luxury, discreet, and exclusive facilities in London’s Mayfair, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, and Notting Hill allow clients to remain in comfort and privacy.
We can manage both our clients’ mental health symptoms and medications to prevent hospital admission.
Home Mental Health Care in Berkshire
Private, at home mental health care means you are able to receive treatment in the comfort of your own home. Any symptoms of your condition are monitored and cared for by our healthcare team.
The goal of home treatment is to enable clients to live their lives in the least restrictive way possible. Allowing them the best quality of life despite their mental health difficulties.
One of the greatest benefits we can offer is the development of a strong therapeutic relationship with each client. Treatment serves your privacy and comfort by taking place within your own property. This allows you to be more relaxed and willing to engage in treatment.
Contact Orchestrate Health today to receive at-home mental health treatment in Surrey and the surrounding areas.
We offer a fully private pay service and work outside of the NHS. Orchestrate Health are committed to ensuring patients receive the highest standards of care available.
Request a brochure
"*" indicates required fields
Our behavioural and mental health treatment services are offered both nationally and internationally. Our team will travel to your location to give skilled treatment and care in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Arrangements can be made if a client desires to undergo treatment outside of the UK.